Thursday 5 February 2015

Winter Break Essay

    I had fun in winter break. I slept alot, ate alot, and played lots of video-games.I didn't really go anywhere, i just stayed home, sleeping late was all I did. I had such a great time doing nothing at all.

   Before Christmas I went shopping for presents to give to my family. I then wrapped them up and put them under the tree until Christmas day came. Then I got them something for new yearsI also received a couple good gifts from all of them too.

   I then started buying school supplies to start a fresh new semester of junior year. Starting school sucks because you got to wake up early everyday of the week, walk to 6 different classes everyday, and then go home and do work for 6 different classes, again.

  

   

3 comments:

  1. Good essay. This essay is suppose to be a descriptive essay though. You should add what you did and describe specifically of what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This essay was okay, although you could have lied about your break to make it more interesting. Couple grammar errors, but you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very good essay. I feel like you are not showing your true potential and you should be using it. Other than that it was great.

    ReplyDelete